Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thank God for Phoenix Film Critics!!!


Cinderella Man took the title of Movie of the Year at The Phoenix Film Critics Society awards. Thank God for some sane critics. I have been waiting and waiting for this film to get some of the acclaim it so richly deserves. I don't care if is just Phoenix, I'll take it!! It didn't come at the Golden Globes, didn't come at the SAG awards, not likely to come at the Oscars, but in Phoenix...well, in Phoenix they're a lot smarter than I gave them credit for!

A big thank you to the Phoenix Film Critics Society.

I promise I will be talking about other movies and film related issues here. This crusade of mine for Cinderella Man will not last forever. It is a noble cause that I shall not give up lightly, but give it up I shall. Eventually.

No comments: